Sunday 25 July 2010

Holidays are evil

It's a shame how dispersed practices are at the moment, if it wasn't for holidays I feel like this would be such a productive time for the band. I'm currently torn in feeling like I need a holiday and feeling contentment towards them for the way they keep taking my band members away from me, who knows how that story will unfold.
For now I'm taking encouragement from how well the one practice we have managed to sneak in recently went. It's not like it was just good or fun, it was more, it was like something was really beginning to take shape. We were working on new stuff, mainly a song initiated by Lucas and we were beginning to create such a dynamic writing style. It was evident how well we'd all grown both together and individually, I can't wait to see where that takes us.
Please come back from Wales soon Lucas, I wanna crack out some more tunes.
Peace friends.
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment